Sunday, September 02, 2007

CELEB #7: LIFE ON O'MARA

Who: Jason O'Mara
What's he doing: Lead actor on David E. Kelley's new series "Life on Mars"
Where: 8th and Broadway downtown
Why I was there: They were filming on location and my brother does set construction for Boston Legal. We went to join him for lunch. Jason O'Mara is in the tan leather jacket, standing on the corner. It was a 70's era shot. Peter was there to change the marquees, storefronts, etc. I think it was 100 degrees outside.


1 comment:

DJ Rob Cyberman said...

Hi, these shots of Life On Mars filming are great. I was wondering if you would mind me using them on my Life On Mars site, you would be credited for them. Its called "Life On Mars.tv" (http://lifeonmarstv.blogspot.com). The site is quite busy, and is dedicated to the original UK version, its spin-off "Ashes To Ashes" and the currently filming US Version. My email is lifeonmarstv@hotmail.com please reply, thanks.

Robert Cyberman