Saturday, June 21, 2008

DODGING THE DOG

A few of us went to see the Dodgers play the Indians last night. After a couple beers in the air conditioned gallery, we walked up the "urinal swirl" (a curved graffiti-ed walkway that leads over the freeway to Dodgers Stadium) to catch the game. Even though we didn't win, I'm glad we stuck it out because the 9th inning was exciting. Not only did the Dodgers tie up the game, a gnarly brawl broke out in our section, which spiced things up even more. I can't believe I didn't get a Dodger Dog!

This morning after a short and bad sleep in our very hot house, I had the pleasure of using our backyard hose as my shower (please, let the plumbing be fixed tonight). good times. I rewarded myself by stopping in Little Tokyo before work. Walls of strange (really strange) Hello Kitty items have a surprisingly medicinal effect.

No comments: